In April we will make a new edition of the course RPAS advanced, which enables for piloting drones both within (VLOS) and beyond the visual range of the pilot (BVLOS). We will start on April 3 from 16:00 to 20:00 at the airport of Son Bonet. The following theoretical content will be covered:
- Regulation and essential knowledge ATC (air traffic Control)
- Knowledge of aircraft components.
- Notions about the maneuverability and acrobatic capacity of the aircraft.
- Essential knowledge of meteorology.
- Navigation and interpretation of maps.
- Operational procedures.
- Advanced Communications.
- Applicable aeronautical phraseology.
- Generalities and common aspects in drones.
- Training in the capabilities and limitations of the drone.
- Normal procedures.
- Emergency procedures.
- Acrobatic maneuvers.
- Weight and equipment centering
- Assembly and Adjustment.
Last available places.